The Accountant in Business Exam Kit has exam-style questions that cover the business environment, how this influences organisational structure, and the role of business functions. You’ll be tested on your understanding of the business environment and systems. Paper-special information, analysis of past exam papers, practice questions with answers, and our recommended revision approach are all included.
Our Exam Kits are approved by ACCA, so you can be sure the material fully covers the syllabus.
- The purpose and types of businesses, and how they interact with key stakeholders and the external environment
- The business organisation structure, functions and the role of corporate governance
- Recognising the principles of authority and leadership and how teams and individuals are recruited, managed, motivated and developed
- Understanding the importance of personal effectiveness as the basis for an effective team and organisational behaviour
- Recognition that all aspects of business and finance should be conducted in a manner which complies with accepted professional ethics and professional values
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2019 – June 2020