The Accountant in Business Pocket Notes are a handy summary of how the business environment influences organisational structure and the role of key business functioned. They are designed to be used along with the Study Text and Exam Kit. You’ll solidify your understanding of business and how it affects systems and the environment, with pocket-sized summaries of vital areas, and an overview of key course content.
As all Pocket Notes are based on ACCA approved materials, you can feel confident that the content fully covers the syllabus.
- The purpose and types of businesses, and how they interact with key stakeholders and the external environment
- The business organisation structure, functions and the role of corporate governance
- Recognising the principles of authority and leadership and how teams and individuals are recruited, managed, motivated and developed
- Understanding the importance of personal effectiveness as the basis for an effective team and organisational behaviour
- Recognition that all aspects of business and finance should be conducted in a manner which complies with accepted professional ethics and professional values
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2019 – June 2020