The Accountant in Business Study Text will teach you about the business environment, and how this influences organisational structures and key business functions. You’ll gain a thorough understanding of businesses and systems which interact within its environment. All our Study Texts are ACCA approved, so you can be confident the material fully covers the syllabus.
- The purpose and types of businesses, and how they interact with key stakeholders and the external environment
- The business organisation structure, functions and the role of corporate governance
- Recognising the principles of authority and leadership and how teams and individuals are recruited, managed, motivated and developed
- Understanding the importance of personal effectiveness as the basis for an effective team and organisational behaviour
- Recognition that all aspects of business and finance should be conducted in a manner which complies with accepted professional ethics and professional values
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2019 – June 2020