Kaplan ACCA Advanced Financial Management (AFM) Exam Kit 2021-2022
The Advanced Financial Management Exam Kit tests you on the skills needed when making decisions relating to the financial management of an organization, through exam-style questions. Complementing the Study Text, you’ll consolidate your understanding of the role of a senior financial executive or adviser. The kit contains key answer tips, tutor debriefs walked-through examples, analysis of past exam papers, and paper-specific information.
- Explain and evaluate the role and responsibility of the senior financial executive or advisor in meeting the conflicting needs of stakeholders and recognize the role of international financial institutions in the financial management of multinationals
- Evaluate potential investment decisions and assess their financial and strategic consequences, both domestically and internationally
- Assess and plan acquisitions and mergers as an alternative growth strategy
- Evaluate and advise on alternative corporate reorganization strategies
- Apply and evaluate alternative advanced treasury and risk management techniques