Kaplan ACCA Business and Technology (BT) Pocket Notes 2021-022
The Business and Technology Pocket Notes have been designed to jog your memory with pocket-sized summaries of the key course topics in the syllabus. All our ACCA study materials are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants and the Pocket Notes have been designed to use alongside the study text and exam kit.
- The business organization, its stakeholders, and the external environment
- Business organizational structure, functions, and governance
- Accounting and reporting systems, controls, and compliance
- Personal effectiveness and communication
- Professional ethics in accounting and business
Computer-Based Exams (CBEs) from September 2021 to August 2022 inclusive