KAPLAN ACCA F1 Business and Technology Exam Kit complements the Study Text by giving you the chance to practice exam-style questions covering the fundamental principles of accounting. The exam kit is approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants and has been designed to consolidate your understanding of the business organizational structure and the key examinable topics.
Included in the kit are our recommended revision approach and a revision plan, exam technique guide, an analysis of past exams with exam-specific information, and practice questions with answers covering all areas of the syllabus.
- The business organization, its stakeholders and the external environment
- Business organizational structure, functions and governance
- Accounting and reporting systems, controls and compliance
- Personal effectiveness and communication
- Professional ethics in accounting and business
Computer-Based Exams (CBEs) from September 2019 to June 2021 inclusive