KAPLAN ACCA F7 Financial Reporting Exam Kit will test your knowledge of the preparation and analysis of financial statements, and accounting standards. Included are worked examples and activities, tutor debriefs, our recommended revision approach, exam technique tips, analysis of past papers, paper-specific information, and practice questions with answers. Our Exam Kits are ACCA approved and cover the full syllabus.
- A conceptual framework for financial reporting
- A regulatory framework for financial reporting
- Preparation of financial statements that conform with International Accounting Standards x 2
- Accounting for business combinations in accordance with International Accounting Standards x 2
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements and the underpinning framework
Computer-Based Exams (CBEs) September 2020 – June 2021