Kaplan ACCA Financial Accounting (FFA) Exam Kit
The Financial Accounting study materials will teach you the underlying principles and concepts relating to financial accounting.
The Financial Accounting Exam Kit complements the study text, with exam-style questions relating to financial accounting. You’ll deepen your knowledge of double entry accounting techniques used in basic financial statements. In the Exam Kit, you’ll get a wealth of material to help you pass your exam, including paper-specific information, our recommended revision approach, analysis of past exam papers, practice questions with answers, and key answer tips. And all our Exam Kits are ACCA approved, so you can be sure the material covers the syllabus fully.
- The context and purpose of financial reporting
- The qualitative characteristics of financial information
- The use of double-entry and accounting systems
- Recording transactions and events
- Preparation of a trial balance (including identifying and correcting errors)
- Preparation of basic financial statements for incorporated and unincorporated entities
- Preparation of simple consolidated financial statements
- Principles of the regulatory framework relating to accounts preparation
- Interpretation of financial statements