Kaplan ACCA Financial Reporting (FR) Pocket Notes 2021-2022
The ACCA Financial Reporting Pocket Notes summarises the preparation, analysis, and interpretation of financial statements, and complements the Study Text and Exam Kit. Included is a pocket-size outline of key points from the syllabus, recaps applying accounting standards and theory to financial statements, and mind maps that cover key examinable areas. All our Pocket Notes are based on study material approved by ACCA, so you can be sure it fully covers the syllabus.
- A conceptual framework for financial reporting
- A regulatory framework for financial reporting
- Preparation of financial statements that conform with International Accounting Standards x 2
- Accounting for business combinations in accordance with International Accounting Standards x 2
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements and the underpinning framework