Kaplan ACCA Financial Reporting (FR) Study Text 2021-2022
The ACCA Financial Reporting Study Text will teach you about preparing, analyzing, and interpreting financial statements. You’ll also gain a thorough understanding of accounting standards. The Study Text includes knowledge check tests to help reinforce your knowledge, exam guidance from ACCA, and official past papers to give you exam practice. Our Study Text is ACCA approved, so you can be sure the material fully covers the syllabus.
- A conceptual framework for financial reporting
- A regulatory framework for financial reporting
- Preparation of financial statements that conform with International Accounting Standards x 2
- Accounting for business combinations in accordance with International Accounting Standards x 2
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements and the underpinning framework