The Foundations in Audit Exam Kit complements the Study Text, and contains exam-style questions covering the nature and purpose of an external audit and the audit process. It features key answer tips, official exam questions, analysis of past exam papers, paper-specific information, our recommended revision approach, and free supplementary materials to boost your learning.
All Kaplan Publishing Exam Kits are approved by ACCA, so the material fully covers the syllabus.
- Audit framework and regulation
- Planning an audit (including audit risk)
- The principles of internal control
- Audit evidence and audit procedures required to meet the objectives of an audit, in accordance to International Standard on Auditing (ISAs)
- Audit completion and the different types of audit report
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2019 – June 2020