The Foundations in Financial Management Pocket Notes summarise the various ways a business can manage finance to improve performance, and are designed to be used alongside the Study Text and Exam Kit.
The Pocket Notes will consolidate your understanding of controlling and planning cash flow in the long and short terms, with an overview of key course content, and summaries of vital topics.
They are based on study materials approved by ACCA, so you can be confident of the accuracy and full coverage of the syllabus.
- Explain and apply the principles of working capital management
- Apply a range of accounting techniques used to forecast cash within the organisation
- Describe methods and procedures for managing cash balances
- Explain principles in making medium to long term financing decisions
- Explain and apply principles in making capital investment decisions
- Describe credit management methods and procedures
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2019 – June 2020