With the Foundations in Financial Management Study Text you’ll learn about the different ways of managing finance within a company, in order to boost business performance. You’ll gain a thorough understand of the planning and controlling of cash flow in the long and short term, as well as learning key examinable topics. All study texts are ACCA approved, meaning they cover the full syllabus in detail.
- Explain and apply the principles of working capital management
- Apply a range of accounting techniques used to forecast cash within the organisation
- Describe methods and procedures for managing cash balances
- Explain principles in making medium to long term financing decisions
- Explain and apply principles in making capital investment decisions
- Describe credit management methods and procedures
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2019 – June 2020