The Management Accounting Exam Kit contains exam-style questions covering how management accounting is used to make and support business decisions. It complements the Study Text, and focuses on the nature, source, and purpose of cost accounting. In the Exam Kit you’ll get paper-specific information, analysis of past exam papers, key answer tips, and our recommended revision approach. These are designed to help you pass your exam.
All Exam Kits are ACCA approved, so you can be confident your content will fully cover the syllabus.
- The nature, source and purpose of management information
- Cost accounting techniques
- Budgets for planning and control
- The comparison of actual costs with standard costs and variance analysis
- Performance measurements
- Understand the provision of basic management in an organisation
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2019 – June 2020