The Management Accounting Pocket Notes summarise the elements of management accounting used in business decision making, and are designed to be used with the Study Text and Exam Kits. You’ll understand the nature, source, and purpose of cost accounting. The Pocket Notes provides an overview of key course content, and crucial points of vital topics.
As all Pocket Notes are based on ACCA approved material, you can be sure the content covers the full syllabus.
- The nature, source and purpose of management information
- Cost accounting techniques
- Budgets for planning and control
- The comparison of actual costs with standard costs and variance analysis
- Performance measurements
- Understand the provision of basic management in an organisation
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2019 – June 2020