The Management Accounting Study Text will develop your knowledge of how management accounting is used to make and support decisions. You’ll be able to understand the nature, source and purpose of cost accounting. Plus, all our Study Texts are ACCA approved, so you can rest assured the material full covers the syllabus.
- The nature, source and purpose of management information
- Cost accounting techniques
- Budgets for planning and control
- The comparison of actual costs with standard costs and variance analysis
- Performance measurements
- Understand the provision of basic management in an organisation
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2019 – June 2020