The Management Information Pocket Notes recaps how to use basic management information in a business, to support management in planning and decision-making. The Pocket Notes are designed to be used along the Study Text and Exam Kit, and covers basic costing principles and techniques. They provide pocket-sized summaries of the vital points in the syllabus, and an overview of key course content. The Pocket Notes are based on ACCA approved materials, so you can rest assured the material covers the full syllabus.
- The nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
- The identification of source documents in a costing systems and correctly code data
- The classification of costs by nature, behaviour and purpose
- Recording costs for material, labour and expenses
- Use of the spreadsheet system in Microsoft Excel
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2019 – June 2020