The Managing Costs and Finance Exam Kit is written to be used alongside the Study Text, with exam-style questions covering costing, financial principles, and techniques. You’ll solidify your understanding of how management information is clearly distinguished from financial account information.
The Exam Kit includes key answer kips and official exam question with answers, paper-specific information, and analysis of past exam papers. Plus, you can rest assured that the content fully covers the syllabus, as all our Exam Kits are ACCA approved.
- How to prepare, process, and present basic cost information
- The role of costing within the organisation and how costs are classified
- The description and recording of costs by classification
- The explanation and application of cost accounting techniques
- How to use management accounting techniques to make and support decision-making
- Principles of cash management
- How to apply and use computer spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2019 – June 2020