Kaplan ACCA P4 Advanced Financial Management (AFM) Pocket Notes summarise the skills needed when making decisions relating to the financial management of an organisation. The Pocket Notes complement the Study Text and Exam Kit, and provide an overview of the vital topics in the syllabus and key course content. Plus, they are based on ACCA approved study material, so you can be confident that they fully cover the syllabus.
- Explain and evaluate the role and responsibility of the senior financial executive or advisor in meeting conflicting needs of stakeholders and recognise the role of international financial institutions in the financial management of multinationals
- Evaluate potential investment decisions and assessing their financial and strategic consequences, both domestically and internationally
- Assess and plan acquisitions and mergers as an alternative growth strategy
- Evaluate and advise on alternative corporate reorganisation strategies
- Apply and evaluate alternative advanced treasury and risk management techniques
September 2020 to June 2021