KAPLAN ACCA P4 Advanced Financial Management Study Text provides you with the knowledge of what skills you need when making decisions relating to the financial management of an organisation. You’ll learn about the role of a senior financial executive or adviser and how they exercise professional judgment. The Study Text contains knowledge check tests to reinforce your knowledge, guidance from ACCA, and official past papers to give you exam practice. Plus, our Study Texts are ACCA approved and covers the full syllabus.
- Explain and evaluate the role and responsibility of the senior financial executive or advisor in meeting conflicting needs of stakeholders and recognize the role of international financial institutions in the financial management of multinationals
- Evaluate potential investment decisions and assessing their financial and strategic consequences, both domestically and internationally
- Assess and plan acquisitions and mergers as an alternative growth strategy
- Evaluate and advise on alternative corporate reorganization strategies
- Apply and evaluate alternative advanced treasury and risk management techniques
September 2020 – June 2021