The Advanced Performance Management Pocket Notes are the perfect companion to the Study Text and Exam Kit, and summarise how to evaluate the performance of an organisation and its strategic development. You’ll get a pocket-sized summary of the essential topics in the syllabus, as well as an overview of key course content. The Pocket Notes will prompt your memory of key examinable topics. They are based on study material approved by ACCA, and covers the full syllabus.
- Strategic planning and control
- Impact of risk and uncertainty on organisational performance
- Performance measurement systems and design
- Strategic performance measurement
- Performance evaluation and corporate failure
September 2019 – June 2020