Kaplan FIA Recording Financial Transactions (FA1) Exam Kit has been designed to use alongside the Study Text. You’ll get exam-style questions that covers the main principles of preparing and recording financial documentation. You’ll be tested on the main types of business transactions, and key examinable topics.
Included are analysis of past exam papers, our recommended revision approach, key answer tips, paper-specific information, and practice questions with answers. The FIA Exam Kits are ACCA approved, so rest assured the content fully covers the syllabus.
- Types of business transactions and documentation
- Duality of transactions and the double entry system
- Banking systems and transactions
- Ledger Accounts
- Cash and Bank
- Sales and Credit transactions
- Purchases and Credit transactions
- Preparing the trial balance
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) from September 2019 to June 2020 inclusive