Kaplan ACCA SBR Strategic Business Reporting (SBR) Pocket Notes summaries the core technical content required to prepare financial reports, and to analyze financial reports from the perspective of different stakeholders. The Pocket Notes, designed to be used alongside the Study Text and Exam Kit, recap the key examinable topics. Perfect for revision, the Study Notes are based on ACCA approved materials, so you can be confident it covers the full syllabus.
- Fundamental ethical and professional principles
- The financial reporting framework
- Reporting the financial performance of a range of entities
- Financial statements of groups of entities
- Interpret financial statements for different stakeholders
- The impact of changes and potential changes in accounting regulation
September 2020- June 2021