Kaplan FIA Financial Management Study Text 2020-21
The Foundations in Financial Management materials will teach you how organizations finance their operations, plan and control cash flows, optimize their use of working capital, and allocate resources to long-term investment projects.
With the Foundations in Financial Management Study Text you’ll learn about the different ways of managing finance within a company, in order to boost business performance. You’ll gain a thorough understanding of the planning and controlling of cash flow in the long and short term, as well as learning key examinable topics. All study texts are ACCA approved, meaning they cover the full syllabus in detail.
- Explain and apply the principles of working capital management
- Apply a range of accounting techniques used to forecast cash within the organization
- Describe methods and procedures for managing cash balances
- Explain principles in making medium to long term financing decisions
- Explain and apply principles in making capital investment decisions
- Describe credit management methods and procedures