Kaplan FIA Management Information (MA1) Exam Kit complements the Study Text with exam-style questions on how to use basic management information in a business, to support management in planning and decision-making. You’ll bring together your understanding of basic costing principles and techniques.
The Exam Kit includes our recommend revision approach, paper-specific information, key answer tips, practice questions with answers, and analysis of past exam papers. All our Exam Kits are approved by ACCA, so you can be confident the material covers the full syllabus.
- The nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
- The identification of source documents in a costing systems and correctly code data
- The classification of costs by nature, behaviour and purpose
- Recording costs for material, labour and expenses
- Use of the spreadsheet system in Microsoft Excel
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2020- June 2021