Kaplan FIA Management Information (MA1) Pocket Notes 2020-021
The Management Information Pocket Notes recaps how to use basic management information in a business, to support management in planning and decision-making. The Pocket Notes are designed to be used along with the Study Text and Exam Kit and cover basic costing principles and techniques. They provide pocket-sized summaries of the vital points in the syllabus and an overview of key course content. The Pocket Notes are based on ACCA-approved materials, so you can rest assured the material covers the full syllabus.
- The nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
- The identification of source documents in a costing system and correctly code data
- The classification of costs by nature, behavior, and purpose
- Recording costs for material, labor, and expenses
- Use of the spreadsheet system in Microsoft Excel