The Management Information Study Text covers how to use basic management information in a business, to support management in planning and decision-making. With worked examples and activities, you’ll learn about basic costing principles and techniques, and key examinable topics. Plus, all our Study Texts are ACCA approved, so the content covers the full syllabus.
- The nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
- The identification of source documents in a costing systems and correctly code data
- The classification of costs by nature, behaviour and purpose
- Recording costs for material, labour and expenses
- Use of the spreadsheet system in Microsoft Excel
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2020 – June 2021