The Accountant in Business Pocket Notes have been designed to jog your memory with pocket-sized summaries of the key course topics in the syllabus. All our ACCA study materials are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants and the Pocket Notes have been designed to use alongside the study text and exam kit.
- The business organisation, its stakeholders and the external environment
- Business organisational structure, functions and governance
- Accounting and reporting systems, controls and compliance
- Personal effectiveness and communication
- Professional ethics in accounting and business
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) from September 2019 to June 2021 inclusive