The Foundations in Financial Management exam kit is designed to complement the study text. You’ll be given exam-style questions, covering the different ways of managing finance within an organisation, with the aim of enhancing business performance. You’ll be tested on how cash flow is planned and controlled, through practice questions with answers. You’ll benefit from our recommended revision approach, analysis of past exam papers, and paper-specific information. The exam kits are approved by ACCA, so rest assured the material is thorough and accurate.
- Explain and apply the principles of working capital management
- Apply a range of accounting techniques used to forecast cash within the organisation
- Describe methods and procedures for managing cash balances
- Explain principles in making medium to long term financing decisions
- Explain and apply principles in making capital investment decisions
- Describe credit management methods and procedures
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) September 2019 – June 2020